Friday 7 June 2013

Bringing the little things into focus


So, I have little experience with technology and barely understand what a blog is, but I have decided to give it go. I am a collector of antiques and gravitate to mid century and art deco styles. My husband and I have 2 Boston Terriers 3 cats whom we adore. I am Boston crazy to be more specific. I have a classic car and enjoy drag racing. I LOVE music and listen to a wide variety of genres. I love photography, flowers and nature. I have a particular obsession with foxes and crows. And I also love taxidermy. I have depression and anxiety, and my favorite colour is turquoise. I love Guinness and Maker's mark bourbon, and I delight in knitting and crocheting. I love to read and watch movies and try new foods. I am trying to focus more of my energy in life to things that I enjoy, and also try to share these things with other people. I will most likely use photography as my main outlet. I see the beauty in the little things and aim to bring them into focus.



2 comments: